Yikes! What to do with all that Halloween candy?! Grow brains and imagination! Here are links to 10 fabulous science and art projects using candy:
- Help your pre-schooler learn colors and engage fine motor skills with sorting
- Make a candy ornament for the holiday season
- Does it sink or float?
- Create a soda pop geyser with mentos
- Homemade Starburst finger paint
- Learn weights and measurements with M&Ms
- Starbursts make divine sculpting material!
- Add candy to play dough art for a new art experience
- Play dough made with Hershey Kisses!
- And my favorite! Build a Lego Candy Dispenser
How sweet it is!